Hi everyone
I am new to this network so please help me out if you can.
I've just come to realise I am in the process of spiritual awakening. I am struggling with it because I've no one to talk to hence this message. I go through days of ups and downs with moments of total isolation. It would be brilliant if I could talk to someone who is or has gone down the same path.
I hope to connect with some of you soon.
Thanks for reading.
Richard
Hi and welcome to spiritual networks,i am a medium i cant tell you about spiritual awakenings because i was born with my gifts.its who i am, but a lot of people who are going through it can find great support from spiritulist chuches.if they offer development classes all the better living in london,there would be a few not far from you.but everyone feels the same they dont know whats going on .they cant understand how they feel,its like a light switch just going on. it does get easier as you get used to it.

Namaste
Hi Carron
Thank you for your words of support. I have looked at a spiritual church but I have a problem with organised religion so didn't feel comfortable. I have been to another siritual group in Leeds while working away and felt comfortable there. But back I London it feels like I can't talk to anyone about what I am going through without paying £50 an hour!
Don't know what to do, the spirits are not that communicative at the moment. So I will sit back and wait to see what unfolds.
R
Hi Richard

Well I can understand the spiritualist churches I found the SNU churches to be very clicky,so much so I walked into one and straight out again.i let my instincts guide me and I stopped by a Healing sanctuary. what a difference I stayed there for years. you have to fimd somewhere where you feel comfortable.

Namaste
Hi Christine
Thank you so much for your reply. I will indeed check out your references and I have also located a local meditation centre that I may try out. I will update you with how I get on.
Thanks again for your support it is very welcome!
Love
Richard
Hello Richard,
My spiritual awakening happened when i was 3 years of age and have been alone in my practice ever since. I dounderstand your mistrust in organised religions and i am happy to answer some of your questions. However if you like to meet people that are similar to you, check out the Pagan Federation website. Its an umbrella term that brings many spirituals, wiccans, healers, mediums, shamans etc together. There must be a moot (monthly gathering) in your area too. Bright blessings x
Many thanks. I will indeed check out the Pagan Feds. I am thinking about spiritual counselling also. I will let you know how I get on.
Thanks again, it really helps knowing someone else has the same experiences and I'm not going mad lol.
Love and peace
Richard x

Hello Richard,
My spiritual awakening happened when i was 3 years of age and have been alone in my practice ever since. I dounderstand your mistrust in organised religions and i am happy to answer some of your questions. However if you like to meet people that are similar to you, check out the Pagan Federation website. Its an umbrella term that brings many spirituals, wiccans, healers, mediums, shamans etc together. There must be a moot (monthly gathering) in your area too. Bright blessings x
Hello Richard,

I am a healer, i work with people who are awakening and dont understand what they are feeling, sensing,etc. I teach them through chakras, auras,etc.
Are you overwhelmed with feelings you cant explain or understand ?
Are you sensing spirits, hearing voices ?
If you could be more specific, then maybe i can help you.
I will send you a friend request, then if you want to private message me, then we can talk
If you dont want to, then thats fine.
I wish you well on your journey and i wish you love and light x
Hi Richard, I feel the exact same way which is why I sought out this group to try to connect with others. I recently realised Im going thru a spiritual awakening as well and its been an emotional, lonely and isolating experience. It sounds like youre in the Dark Night of the Soul. I found what has helped me quite a bit is Youtube. Ive searched for videos on Dark Night of the Soul and Lightworkers which has led to other videos and it has helped to know Im not alone as you are not alone. Hopefully things will come together for all of us and be made clear. Love and Light! xx
Toya