Spiritual Networks is a very simple platform once you get the hang of it. Similar to what you see on FB, SN has stripped away all the excess to give you 44% faster downloads and Top Stories that have nearly tripled comments in less than 30 days. While this is by no means the entire shopping list, please take a moment to review the 9 Secrets to Spiritual Networks Success and kindly share your thoughts.
1. Load a Profile Picture. Everything you need to set up your Account/Profile can be found in the upper right hand corner of the Home page. Please make sure you have a picture today.
2. Use Emoticons Sparingly. There is no questions these tiny creatures have taken SN by storm. Please honor the less is more mantra by maintaining a 5 EMOTICONS MAX per post.
3. Proof Read Your Entries. When submitting a blog, poll or comment double check your grammar. Poor language is bad for SEO and likely to prohibit us from promoting your work.
4. Use Suggestions Daily. You can add dozens of new friends in less than 2 minutes. Please be sure to visit the Suggestions box on the left hand side of your Home page.
5. Share Items Wisely. Unlike FB, SN has given members the option to Share blogs, photos and videos by way of email. DO NOT abuse the privilege and make sure to hit send ONCE.
6. Visit Shoutbox Frequently. Located on the right hand side of your Home page, the Shoutbox is an awesome place to meet new friends and stay on top of the latest news.
7. Listen To Founder's Voice Blog. Once a month your Founder releases a 60 Second Voice Blog. Jam packed with timely updates we ask that you listen and kindly share your thoughts.
8. Select SORT Button Preference. Since the addition of Top Stories to the Activity Feed comments have tripled. Please be sure to select your preference inside the SORT button.
9. Adjust Settings or Delete Account. If you need to adjust user settings or delete your Account, you can always do so by visiting the upper right hand corner of Home page.
Please note that our next major upgrade is scheduled for just after Valentine's Day. With over a dozen brand new features on the menu we expect to deliver optional timelines and blogs to Pages. At some point in Q2 we foresee the much anticipated rollout of iPhone and Android APPs as well. Bottom line, Spiritual Networks will more than double in 2013 and we look forward to serving you!
Founder of SN